Friday, September 19, 2008

operation: snickerdoodle ambush

Chad does not have class on Fridays, but he does have lots of study groups and meetings. So Lily and I decided to bring some cookies to his big study group he had to today.
the goods, of course I add a lot more cinnamon, extra vanilla and use whole wheat flour, pretty yummy:)
the happy result
Lily had phone duty, in case we had any calls, cause we all know how much I do not like talking on the phone
We sat in for a little bit on the study group. I kept waiting for Michael Scott to walk in to be a guest speaker and rip apart someones econ text book.Its amazing how even distinguished professors act like total fools when a baby is in the room, peek-a-boo in front of the whole lecture hall, it was great! It was also amazing how women would just appear out of nowhere, "I knew I heard a baby!" Lily was definitely the favorite of the day.
This used to be full of cookies, mission accomplished.

4 comments:

Jeremy Saunders said...

Rachel,
You are too much, what a good wife and Samaritan you are! I bet that made everybody's day!
You are inspiring!
mimi

April said...

Hahaha! I love hearing you talk about the office and the Instructor making faces at Lily in front of the class...girls showing up from no where!!! You totally made me laugh!
April

A little Birdie... said...

you have inspired me to make snickerdoodles today. Doubel batch perhaps?

Holly said...

I know what you mean about people just coming out of no where when you have a baby. Everyone has to come up to us and talk to us about Noah. One man gave us "the secret to walking;" another man told us we were a beautiful family and he wanted us to have lots more kids. Some lady at the pizzeria took the spoon out of Mark's hand and started feeding Noah. Gees, who are these people!!? Mark gets annoyed but I just have to laugh...