Friday, September 19, 2008

THANKS JENNA!!

For the stink'n cute headband with flowers and bow! We love them. Its nap time so she wasnt very cooperative so the pictures are not good but you get the point right? Also most dont really match the outfit...
Most importantly, we went to the store last night, and someone walked by and said: "oh, what a cute little girl"I attribute the correct gender assumption to the head band.



Yes it resulted in letting her chew on the video camera cord.
Check out Jenna's blog, and she has her etsy link on the side if you are digg'n the bows as much as I am:)

4 comments:

jenn gent said...

Lily looks adorable and I'm so glad you like them. I got the orange flower just for you.

Sorry the flowers got a little squished in the packaging. Hopefully they will "puff" back out again. And I'm glad you figured out the "interchangability" thing. :)

P.S. Thanks for linking me too!

Brandon and Jennifer said...

she is SO dang cute!

April said...

Very cute! If only I had a little girl to stick those on!
April

Unknown said...

wow she totally looks like your dad here rach.