Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dear Jim,


I wish you were here now. Lily just went down for her long nap and it would be so lovely if you were home.

I could make you some veggies with hummus and feta (that's what I just ate). We could either go up stairs and take a nap together, or maybe watch ELF?

Conversation would be full of ideas and plans for the future, and some occasional flirting.

I know you are working hard for us, and that you need to go to class...but its ok to wish sometimes right?


lovest thou.

4 comments:

The Chad said...

Wow... break my heart... oh how I wish I could be home cuddling with my sweetie... I miss you hun..

Southern Belle said...

um... why do you call him jim?

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

You two are ssssooooooooo cute! *barf* No really, I miss you guys like crazy. Don't tempt Chad too much...but if you want to I can send you some hot "stuff" from Victoria Secret that could help. Lemme know. :)

Becca said...

You are speakin my language, sister! I am so glad you guys are going through this at the same time we are, because sometimes I feel so selfish when I think things like "why can't he just be home with me" or "why can't he skip class just this once" even though I know he can't.