Saturday, October 11, 2008

five-K

This morning Silvie and I ran in a 5K at Minto Brown park! It was stinkn cold (but nice and toasty compared to my Rexburg amgios) but we had fun, ran the whole way with out stopping and I think we made a pretty decent time...hard to tell though. It was for domestic violence awareness and there was a good turn out. I love running in races. Just the energy that is there, everyone going for the same goal and in this case all for a good cause too! Reminded me of the marathon (but a lot less painful) with people cheering for us, makes ya feel good! Thanks again Silvie and thinking of me so I could join you!

2 comments:

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

Thanks for running with me, I don't think I could have done it alone! I can't beleive how cold it was though!

April said...

Yeah, good for you! I can't waite to be back in shape and running once again!
April