Monday, October 13, 2008

Jimmle.

Why I love Jim,  10 little reasons:

1.)Dreams big. Real big, and I have full confidence that he will make these dreams come true in some way or form.

2.)does Lily duty early mornings on the weekends

3.)Quotes movies horribly, as well as makes up most lyrics for most songs.

4.)Works SO hard, all the time. I am so proud of him, he is a study maniac...no exaggeration

5.)I came home from my run and he was moping, dishes done and happy about it.

6.)Wants me to be artistic, supports me {insert big dream of his now}

7.)Is in love with Lily, kisses sings and talks to her while she is asleep in her crib.

8.)humors me (like take family pictures and not complain the whole time) 

9.)will call me just to talk.

10.) he lets me put my cold feet on him so they will warm up when we are laying in bed.

3 comments:

Tif said...

I love that you call him Jim. That's awesome :)

So, because I have a cizazy busy day and don't know that I'd remember to call you...I gave you the wrong address to google for my mom. My bad. So here's the right one. Oh, and you have to use MapQuest. For some reason Google Maps puts you like 3/4 mile further down the road, even though it's the same address. Dumb. So it's 1754 Pine St. I believe Natalie and Brian are meeting at my house at 5:40 to follow me out, and y'all are welcome to do the same, too. Just give me a call if you want to do that!

Jeremy Saunders said...

Yeah for you getting back into the running. This is by far the hardest time of year to run for me at least. I don't mind wet, but wet, wind, and cold...it's hard to get out there, although at this point, I will run in snow, if I can just run! I totally wanted to spray paint the branches black, just have to go get the spray paint. I can't believe how much other teams smack talk her. I don't know if she is so small, they think they can pick on her, because they do it even before they see her play (and she plays rough, at least two or three foul calls on her per game). Now I have to go write something positive about my hubby.
Thanks, mimi

A little Birdie... said...

hey-mal has a blog! aidenjbrown.blogspot.com