Friday, October 3, 2008

interview with one's self

So Rach, what did you do today?
Well, If you really must know, here you go:
Do you remember this? my little Lils would so lovingly pull everything off our little tv shelf thingy, and then chew on all the electrical cords. enough of that.
I turned that mess into this!(thank you craigslist). now all our ish fits in there and Lily cant reach the handles...yet.
for dinner I made fish tacos, a healthy version and lets be honest, they were delish! (note the horrid messy table behind, that comes into play later) I made them for Chad, remember him? hes my husband. He is barely around cause he is working SO hard at school, I am really proud of him. It sucks, cause we dont get a lot of time together, but it will be worth it right?(insert promise of future wealth and time with hubby)
After my lovely work out at the gym (no freak out from Lils! but no smiling either) I had an adventure to the...rougher part of Salem and came home with this lovely:

I just got done with this. An amazingly disgusting file cabinet. made clean.(vacuumed, scrubbed, sanitised, and wiped down) We have needed a filing cabinet for basically the 3 years we have been married and finally got one. for $5. from a cat lady. not just a cat lady, a very dirty cat lady. I am still considering taking a shower after taking a bath in bleach.

So tomorrow will be the task of buying more folders and organising that horrid mess on our table! yay. I dont know what has gotten into me the past few days, but i have got the cleaning/organizing bug, like how pregos get when they are in their 3rd trimester. definitely not my reason. But its nice, the whole house has been rearranged, cleaned, and now im just doing the tedious stuff. (filing, organising the crafty box and fabrics so i can get going on multiple projects) Maybe its because *hopefully* Chads parents are coming down tomorrow, and then next weekend this girl is coming! then the weekend after that, cabin party on the beach! party on October. party on.

1 comment:

Southern Belle said...

Ummm... pregos get like this in their third trimester??? Well, unfortunately, I have not gotten this... I wish I did!!! All I ever want to do is lie around and sleep!!! I only have 7 and a half weeks left, I better get bit by the cleaning bug soon!!!
p.s. I bought that stroller and car seat and now am just waiting for it to arrive at our walmart:) I can't wait!!! Thanks for the website link:)