Wednesday, October 29, 2008

letter for Jim




Like how messy our house still is? Don't worry, it probably wont change for when you get home...aren't I dependably unkempt?

Well today we went to E-Z Orchards again...for the third time:) We met up with Jill and her 3, I showed the kids how to blow on chickens in the cage so they freak out, I let Lily eat as much hay as she wanted, and ate yummy treats. Wish you could have been there.


pretty sure she is the cutest thing in the whole world. We make cute babies.


Best part of the trip was the PUMPKIN DONUTS!!! SO yummy (have you noticed all my posts involve food?) You would love them. I also got a lavender soda...to die for, I loved it, you would have hated it.

2 comments:

The Chad said...

I am glad that you had a great day... I wish that I could have enjoyed it with you... but I am learning about price setting and ethics.

Royce said...

you are so cute!! i love your posts!! lilly is so cute too!! can you believe how old they are getting! almost a year..crazy!
-aubree