Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a tag, since my computer wont download my pictures

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to others.
The questions are as follows:
1.Where is your cell phone? here
2.Where is your significant other? school
3.Your hair color? dark
4.Your mother? angel
5.Your father? kind
6.Your favorite thing? pictures
7.Your dream last night? random
8.Your dream/goal? house
9.The room you're in? family
10.Your hobby? crafty
11.Your fear? sadness
12.Where do you want to be in 6 years? smiling
13.Where were you last night? alcorn's
14.What you're not? anxious
15.One of your wish list items? baby-sling
16.Where you grew up? beautiful
17.The last thing you did? scrunch
18.What are you wearing? amsterdam
19.Your t.v.? lonely
20.Your pet?non-existant
21.Your computer?die'n
22.Your mood? tranquil
23.Missing someone? always
24.Your car? hippy
25.Something you're not wearing? socks
26.Favorite store? anthro
27.Your summer? family
28.Love someone? forever
29.Favorite color? mustard
30.Last time you laughed? lily
31.Last time you cried? confrence



i now tag: heather, mers, mimi, april

1 comment:

Tif said...

Hey...baby sling...what kind is on your wish list? You might not know this...but I'm the owner of a few. And I've owned a lot more than what I own now. And I make many. What kind are you in for? I just gave a Mei Tai for mom's ward's service auction. That and a pouch sling are my favorites, I also currently like the moby, like what Meredith uses for Maria!