Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We are in an energy crisis because of me.

Whenever Lils is fussy or just wanting a lot of attention and I want to get something done {like dishes, eat, clean the kitchen} I just open up the fridge and she sprints (in her crawling version) over and pulls everything out while talking to the food. Its really cute.
Last night as I was rocking Lils to sleep I just had one of those 'moments' where I just knew I was doing what I was supposed to be doing. I love being Lily's mom. Next to marrying Chad, having her is the best decision ever made. Poopy diapers and all.

2 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Isn't it the greatest! I have those moments too. Being a Mom is the best calling. So rewarding!

jenn gent said...

Lily totally looks guilty! And very cute as usual.

The things we do to keep them occupied. And I hate to tell you this, but it doesn't get any easier at 16 months old. However, I do think it gets more fun everyday!