Monday, November 24, 2008

making Christmas

We skipped church yesterday. Because:
1.)Lily has two lovely streams of goo running down her nose that she like to lick {If I don't get to her nose with a Kleenex first}
2.)I sound like a man, that has been smoking for the past 80 years.
All the gifts given by me this year are to be hand made. Yesterday my loves helped me out with a very dirty process of making stuff. I will not be giving any details about what I am making, for some recipients of my gifts read my blog.
It may look warm in the pictures...but that is false. So we put our Lils in the sun, so she could get warm and stain her socks.


After the Christmas gift making, Chad made some wheat flour via our wheat grinder and cans of wheat. Its so nice to have such a handy guy around, I think I'll keep him...forever.
===
==
=
After making all the wheat flour, we made whole wheat sweet potato ravioli which actually turned out darn good (if I do say so my self) And my friend Kacie Emerik from my SQHS days came over and enjoyed them with us, along with her friend Sheree.(there you go Kacie, you have been part of my blog twice.You are kinda a big deal now.)
(ps-for some reason blogger said I posted this last night...wrong, its now 7:39am on Monday)

1 comment:

Tif said...

Looks like fun!

Is that a Curt Maberry Farms Strawberry bucket I see in the pic? Excellent buckets. Yup. I think I have a few myself. Make excellent stools, for sure!

Hope you feel better in time to enjoy excellent thanksgiving festivities!