Monday, November 24, 2008

appetizers and stats

We have a rule in our house: NEVER buy ice cream.
Here is the reason why:
We shamelessly put the chocolate sauce right on in the carton and eat straight out of it. It was our "appetizer" before dinner.
All of our moms were right, it does spoil your dinner.
Our conversation while eating our appetizer included sentences such as:
"we are such fatties"-Chad
"I know, but its so tasty."-Me
"Ya know? I am really glad I have a gym membership and that we got you one too."-Chad
"Amen, I think I'll be going there tonight actually."-Me
=
==
===
==
=
on a healthier note,
I ran around Bush park, pushing Lily in a stroller in less than 15 minutes today.
We celebrated by swinging.

2 comments:

Tif said...

That's a new one! I'm a firm disbeliever in bowls for icecream. I rarely use one, unless I'm being polite and feel like sharing! Oh, and only ever use a fork with ice cream. But I've never put the toppings directly IN the carton...hmmm...have you heard how our fam and Chad's have a history of doing ice cream for FHE? Saran wrap and a big table. No bowls. Maybe we had utensils. But maybe not. Can't remember clearly. But it was a blast putting the toppings and all that directly on the table! Our moms were a freaking hoot together in their hayday!

Janell said...

I can't believe it... are those TEETH in Lily's mouth?!! What is going on here, wasn't she just born like a month ago. Oh wait, no it was definitely MUCH longer than a month ago. Anyway, Can't wait to see how much she's grown... and of course to see her Mommy and Daddy too. Love you!!