Thursday, November 27, 2008

thanksgiving eve

I said I tend to blog when I have down time....
waiting for dough to rise= lots of down time.
Chad set up his lap top on our shelfy thingy and we watched Kung Fu Panda. Probably our 100th time since my dad mailed us the DVD:)
I LOVE that movie.
===========================
Poor Chad. He was working on the same project for well over 12 hours straight today at school. So for dinner we went with our friend (who is in love with Lils) for NY Pizza and Starbucks pumpkin bread. Our friend also bought Lily a sucker...she was in heaven, she almost sucked the thing gone! Then mean old dad took it away.
Here she is eating the sucker (via cell phone camera)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

earlier today:

It was sunny out today, but still a little cold. So Lilstereen hung out in the sling with me while chatting with a friend. (like her crazy face?)

The girl cant get enough swing.

I do not have photoshop, the sky really was that awesome!

1 comment:

Jessica Kettle said...

happy thanksgiving my gif! wish you were here. lil's teeth are awesome.