Friday, November 28, 2008

today in review.

{I wore a tie-dye apron and red crocks all day...Stacey and Clinton would have killed me}
We started today with an ocean of ads.

1.)cranberry sauce
2.)stuffing
3.)green bean casserole
4.)meat meat meat meat
5.)sweet potatoes
6.)garlic mashed potatoes
7.)rolls

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving??? (mine is a tie with #1 and #5)


The girl loves the apples. So much so she snuck one out of the box of food. With one sock on.



After dishes were done, and tummies had some space to spare, we went over to the Alcorn's for pie, and pie, and then some more pie. All were yummy. Especially the puppies.

Thanksgiving numbers:
9.5 cubes of butter used (yeah, I know)
9 different pies
2 languages spoken
5 baggies full of turkey left overs
2 hour nap (taken by yours truly thanks to my truly lovely family)
2 bedroom apartment
6 adults
2 babies
.
.
.
.

2 comments:

Tif said...

Your dinner looked fabulous! Good job!

I missed the pies!!! Darn...my mom never makes pies. No fair. I had to make 5 myself over here in Port Angeles. I hate making pies in someone else's kitchen!

Johnny and Eirian said...

wow, your thanksgiving spread looks awesome! Those sweet potatoes must have been to die for...