Saturday, November 15, 2008

want to be my smell-good twin?

{I am a candle girl. I have to have at least one candle (smelly goody kind) burning when I am home. (It may be because I have a fear of a stinky house?)}
Then go to walmart and buy the $5.00 'mulled cider' candle. It is amazing, and surprisingly strong too. My whole apartment smells like a craft store now:)
*****
on a completely different note, does anyone else find a strong sense of satisfaction when pealing off a lot of lint off the lint trap?

3 comments:

Tif said...

Totally feel you on the lint trap! In a huge way. I love doing towels because of this...there's always a huge load of lint on there!

I wish I could be your smell-good twin. John gets migraines from candles unless they're the uber-expensive soy ones and are made with only essential oils and all natural ingredients. he's cool like that (eye roll)

hey...if you're looking for something awesomely cool to do tonight, if Chad's got to study or something, Craft Warehouse is having a sale from 5-10pm tonight! I'm totally hitting it up with my mom and another friend...and without my girls. I took Scharae last weekend...yeah...not so much fun...

Janice said...

I just bought that very candle, only Haylee wanted one for every room of the house, so we bought 5 little ones too:) I'll think of you when we light them:)

Krista & Tyler said...

pretty sure thats the highlight of doing laundry...