Sunday, November 22, 2009

Eden's big day

Saturday was Eden's blessing day.
Chad did a great job and Eden didn't make a peep the whole time (unlike her sister who freaked)
It was a sweet blessing and it confirmed my thoughts and feelings about Eden and her calm personality.
That dress was made by my mom, worn by me, my sister Jenn, Lily and now Eden.
The circle included: my dad, our good friends Eliot and Dave, Chad+Eden, Bro. Green, and Chad's dad Toyke
Sarah, Jess+Caden, Madre

I wish I would have been better at taking pictures of everyone there...but I was busy eating, and so was Eden.
I think my favorite part of the weekend though was seeing the cousins together. Maria and Lily were hilarious. Yelling, running, jumping everywhere.

Then there was beautiful Caden, (seriously he is such a beautiful baby) and Eden who are 6 weeks apart. They are going to have fun together, we could tell, oh and they even held hands.

Yay for cousins!

Nana brought down her bumbo and Eden is testing it out here. She is really good at holding her head up now, and doesn't completely despise her tummy time either. Shes basically a big deal.
I don't know if you got the memo but this girl is a dream sleeper. Chad set her down on the couch and yep, just fell asleep just like that.
Great weekend, great family and friends and a beautiful,happy, healthy, extremely easy baby.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Caden really is a cute baby (as are your girls). Glad to hear everything went well with the blessing. It's fun that all you girls wore that blessing dress-a neat memory.

Janell said...

The picture of the 3 cousins is SO cute! I've got it as my wallpaper on my phone. Can't wait till TOMORROW!