Sunday, January 31, 2010

slime face sunday

we skipped church today. again. blah. I hate having sick kids, and being a sick mommy. I swear we have had slime faces the past five years and Lily is only two.

But the sun came out for a moment.
Let me tell you, I love the sun.
I have missed it.

We went for a brief walk while it shared its light:


While she wears eye-liner as kitty whiskers, and I wear it on my eyes, we unite in our love for fake ray bans.


Eden was real confused what this blue sky was and what the bright light was. lots of sneezing involved.

a slime faced-sunday skipping-successful walk.

We had some friends over tonight, and now thinking, we were the only ones not from the pacific Islands, I feel so lame. It was really fun though, Eden was in heaven with all the love and Lily had fun copying Euan,
we totally were cracking up.
A good sunday.


Oh and almost forgot!

The lucky winner of the Valentines banner is.......


Alisha and Braeden!
Oh how we miss you guys, email me so I can get your address and mail it to you!
{rachel2916 @ hotmail . com}

1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

Woo hoo! Yay I am so excited! Thanks :)