Sunday, February 28, 2010

10 things about this sunday:

1)walked to church in the glorious sun
2)lasted one hour in church.
3)came home and let our nerves settle while the one who fried our nerves slept a looonngg time. (we were grateful)
4)Sat on our deck and watched birds, bugs, and boats
5)A long time ago I saw our lovely Marc-Twainish boat go down the river....but not come back. Today we saw it come back. With a little help.
6) Eden tasted cereal for the first time
7) she seemed to be, ok with it.
8)made (I wont lie) ridiculously good taco soup.
9)had people come over and they became friends with us over soup. I now have a new running partner.
10)I ate probably 1.5 avocados on my soup. (this is not unusual for me)

ps- My beyond awesome sister-in-law had her golden birthday today! Happy birthday Mers!

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

looks like you are loving that lens! those top pictures of lily are so cute. let me know when you want to go to the beach!

Andrea said...

I love your honesty! I too am an avocado addict. love them!