Wednesday, February 3, 2010

cookie day

its the day that Chad is gone for....well basically until tomorrow and I clean the house. Like really clean: mop, scrub tubs, laundry, the whole works.

which also means i don't shower until after noon, which was all in vain today cause i had a rather spicy lunch=Eden barfs all over me and her:)but how can you possibly gt mad at a baby with jowls?

Now we get to play blocks when the beast awakes and make cookies.

i decided today that wednesday, is officially cookie day. I'm making oatmeal-coconut-vanilla chip this week, any good recipes for next week?

I'd love some good recipes!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

My mom's peanut butter cookies are delish. Here's the recipe:

Peanut Butter Cookies

1 cup shortening (butter flavored is best)
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3 eggs
3 cups flour
2 teas baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
Cream shortening, peanut butter and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time. Combine dry ingredients
and add to creamed mixture. Roll into small balls and place on ungreaseed sheets. Flatten with fork if desired. Bake at 375 for 10 min. 3-4 dozen.

Becca said...

Can I get your cookie recipe? I looove coconut and chocolate together.