Monday, March 8, 2010

things that make me smile this morning:

(Eden and I waiting for french toast)
1) Our up stairs neighbor (who Lily calls "Guy") revealed to Chad that he sprinkles bird seed in front of our window down below so Lily "can watch the birdies eat". So that's why we have so may birds by our window! Thank you Frank, sometimes, it really is a life saver.

2) The people of my house are all officially healed. Chad woke up a new man this morning, and the girls slept like champions. Thank goodness.

3) It was sunny when I woke up. This makes me happy for two reasons: 1-it was light out when I woke up, 2-its not rainy.

4) I wrote out my Monday-list-of-things-to-do and there is only one thing on the list that isn't fun.

5) My friend texted me last night asking if she could make us dinner (remember we were sick?) I told her not to worry bout it, were better. She didn't like my answer, we are getting enchiladas tonight.

6) Chad is currently making french toast w/ the whole wheat bread he crafted last night.

1 comment:

Vashti said...

Eden looks so precious! Her hair seems like it has a little red to it maybe? That is so cool that your neighbor sprinkles the birdseed, your big windows look so awesome for wildlife watching!