Monday, April 19, 2010

summer is close

I can tell summer is closer cause we are starting to see our last summer "regulars" at the park every morning when the ladies and I go running.
Photobucket
(Eden this morning in the stroller)
I saw this morning, a lady who would stop and chat with Lily and I last summer. She was so excited to meet Eden. She couldnt believe she is over 6 months (that makes two of us) and then said: "last time I saw you guys you were HUGE! (insert Santa Claus belly gesture)

Then I look at this email Chad sent me with this picture attached:
Photobucket
Really. Really guys?
I was this huge?
Why didn't you tell me?
Why didn't everyone in public laugh and point and then take pictures to show their friends later?

amazing.

4 comments:

April said...

I don't like this post because I am bigger than you in that picture and I know it!!
April
PS I'm excited for Summer too

A little Birdie... said...

But look at those SKINNY legs. Thats why your belly looks so big (even though its not. And believe me, I know big!)...because its sitting on top of twigs!

Daniel and Belinda said...

It's really weird. It looks like your belly was photo shopped on, cuz it doesn't match the rest of you. That's a complement!!

Carly said...

HA HA HA HA RACHEL!! I love you hahahaha you really look awesome, and I've seen much bigger bellies in my day haha :) that was a great post, btw... haha