Friday, July 9, 2010

heat

is it hot at your house? cause it is at mine.
like, high nineties folks, that's hot. for those of you non-NW people, you need to know: NO ONE HAS AC. so this resorts to people wearing their swim suit allll day (me) or maybe wear just a diaper all day (Lily+Eden).
And I must say, I love it.
Photobucket
we wore lots of spf 50 (in our hair even),
Photobucket
we ate smoothies,
Photobucket
loved the shade from our trees,
Photobucket
Chad made a "pool".
The first phrase that came into my mind when seeing his creation was: "redneck yacht club", so I call it our "redneck public pool"
Photobucket
Eden refuses to stay on the blanket.
She eats leaves, clovers, grass and probably bugs,
gags and then repeats.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm loving this summer heat.
(Never mind that I am constantly sweaty, and putting the girls down for the night involves rocking them to sleep diaper clad in front of the fan. I really do like it.)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

HAHA Your pool makes me laugh. Such a clever idea though! I love the pictures of Eden with the crazy hair. SO cute.