Thursday, July 15, 2010

lavender burps

A little while back my friend Tif called to tell me that one of my favorite places, EZ Orchards, served LAVENDER MILKSHAKES.
The two best things the in world combined in one:
ice cream+lavender.
Basically like living in a target+ikea.
Photobucket
So, we of course met up, and had desert for lunch.
Photobucket
The milkshake was life altering. I love lavender.
Is it odd that I enjoyed my lavender burps that followed?
Like little burps of perfume, lucky me!

The next day, we (me, my husband wearing my purse (murse!) and pants rolled up (manpris!) Lily and Eden) returned some glass milk jars and got some berries with the cash.
Then had lunch:
Photobucket
Soooo good. Chad got strawberry, I got mixed berry. Both good,both favorites.
Eden was a wee bit jealous of our bounty.
We ended up sharing and she ended up making funny faces and grunting for more.


Good bye (possibly forever) EZ Orchards,
you have brought me so much happiness.
Thanks for being awesome.

3 comments:

Vashti said...

I've gotta be honest with you, the idea of those shakes totally grosses me out. I had lavendar ice cream once and it just reminded too much of soap with the smell of the lavendar that it made my stomach upset. It was like eating ice cream soap or something! More lavendar ice cream for you ;)

Rachel Ashmore said...

both good...both favorites...
A Brian Reagan fan, I presume?

Haley said...

I loved that your burps tasted like perfume!...made me laugh :) And I have to tell you my life was changed last month after trying lavender honey gelato for the 1st time!!! heavenly to say the least. It was at a little gelato place in downtown Vancouver, WA :) I'll be on the lookout for lavender shakes in utah :)

PS - hope the moving sale is going good! i'd be your best customer if we lived closer...i absolutely love your style and decor :)