Monday, July 26, 2010

Megan

I saw these pictures and it made me miss living in my little blue bungalow across the alley from Megan.
I remember when she gave me her blog address and I started reading her posts and I thought: is this girl for real?I mean, really.

Yes she is for real, you read her blog and she sounds amazing...cause she IS amazing.
She is always up for fun. She is the kind of girl that makes you want to be a better person.
Photobucket
great parenting tips every other sentence,
she helps you feel pretty
Photobucket
and act silly
Photobucket
when I hear the phrase "old soul" I think of her,
so wise for her age.

...plus she makes reeeeeally cute babies.

2 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

oh i LOVE these pics! especially the first one. print it. frame it.

Megan Marie said...

Rach, we miss you guys! Thanks for the sweet posty. :)