Monday, August 2, 2010

1,000th

Tonight is my last night on the west coast.
I fly across the nation tomorrow.
I fly into a whole new world of unknowns.
I am so excited, and so ready for this adventure.
Photobucket
Tonight was simple and quiet:
  • We sat on the deck with out feet propped up and copied whatever Lily did.
  • We had chocolate-oreo shakes
  • My brother Scott gave my sister and I priesthood blessings.They brought peace and direction. Such a sweet moment, logged it away in my memory. Scott is turning into such a strong man.
Wish me luck my friends. Lots of traveling tomorrow solo with a 2 year old that is taking all this change very hard, and a 9 month old that is getting her two front teeth today. Ouch.

Tonight marks my 1,000th post. Who'da thought eh? Thanks for reading all the sillyness/mundaness/craziness/sadness/joyousness that happens in my life. It's been real.

Now here's to another 1,000, on the other side of the country!
Yay for gypsy life!

ps-No idea when I'll post again.
Check back though...I'm sure I'll have multiple crazy stories.

5 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

Good luck with the trip and your new adventure!

The Jensen Family said...

Just got our internet hooked up, so we are back to normalness...hope everything goes well and you can return to normalness soon as well!
Good luck with ALL the adventures in NC.
We miss you guys.

Janice said...

good luck. Can't wait to see what adventures are in store in your future!

Mrs. Spencer said...

Praying for calm, safe travel for you and your girls tomorrow! Can't wait to see what adventures lie ahead for your family!
BTW, my hubby and I are still laughing about Lily's "goose" story... every time we see a duck/goose/heron or anything remotely similar, we yell "GOOSE!" Thanks for keeping us laughing. :)

Emily said...

Congratulations on your 1000th post!!! (I think I might be on 10, hehe). I'm wishing you lots of luck and praying for you to get safely across the country with those sweet babies of yours. Next month I am going to Reno with my 1 an 2 year old and I'm totally stressing about it and it's only an hour flight AND I get to have my hubby with me. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. Really sorry I didn't get to see you again before you left the NW. Best of luck, love you guys and miss you tons! Emily