Thursday, September 2, 2010

cantar

I basically sang all day yesterday.
Do you sing when you are happy? Apparently I do.
Photobucket
Maybe it was because Eden took a long second nap and Lily and I read books (everyone poops! Sam and the firefly!) for a long time
and we made her her own little wheat pizza.

Maybe it was because now when you say: "Eden I want kisses!" and purse your lips she puts her WHOLE MOUTH over and leaves you slobbery and satisfied.

Maybe because I am really in love with my husband.
I thought I was in love with him 5 years ago,
but that was just crazy talk compared to now.

I think it was all those things.

I think I am starting to recognize the wonderful
in my day-to-day a little more and it makes me sing.

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

this makes me happy. la-la-la-la-la.