Friday, September 3, 2010

night run

last night we loaded the girlies in their jammies
and went for a 6 mile night run.
If you dont like running much, try it at night. I do WAY better, probably cause you cant see how far you have to go and stuff.
And you dont need an ipod cause the crickets and
cicada sing for you the whole time.
Photobucket
things that we learned while running in our city:
  • empty lots stink the worst. like we were gagging.
  • laundry mats smell the best
  • when running under over hanging trees, crouch low...spiderweb central.
  • reflective vests are hot.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Don't you love the cicadas? They freaked me out when I first moved to Virginia, but grew to love them. I really miss them now.

Grandma said...

6 miles?! wow you are amazing! April is running a lot of miles too.
But, I don't know about me, maybe in awhile, after I'm good and finished walking, then I'll run. maybe...