Monday, September 6, 2010

Jane Everest

we are people of nick names:
  • Eden: Schmeeg, full name is Schmeegle
  • Lily: Fuzz, full name is Fuzz Head
  • Me: Jan, full name is Janis. Fancy name is Jane Everest.
  • Chad: Jim, full name Jimmle,
Photobucket
but I call him James for special events,
in his words:
"like when we go eat somewhere fancy to eat or go to a ball".

Oh James, so witty.

There is no method or reasoning to our nick names,
they just come out.
And they stick.

Do you have nick names?

5 comments:

Vashti said...

We knick name it up like crazy here too.
Olivia-Derci, Owaya, Livi, Liv
Bianca-Konk, Konka, Konkaroni
Me-Barbara Hershey, VOshti
Him-Mowgli-Mishu, Melee, Marklar, Markie

There are also a few nicknames that will come in for a week or so at a time, depending upon how silly we are at any given time.
Wouldn't have it any other way!

Brittany said...

I make my own nicknames up. Just ask Jess. Most of the time they don't stick. Will you make me one?

P.s. I know I am crazy. And I am so happy you like your new home.

Emma said...

Iwalani- Sweets
Kainoa- NoNo, Princess Kai Kai
David- HEY!
Me- ultimate genius of all genuis-dom
(Okay, maybe not) I don't have one!

Grandma said...

nope no nick names here, just me and sugarbear.

Megan Marie said...

oz. carseat. buddy.

stubbs.

you little s.