Sunday, September 5, 2010

p-train

Happy to report:
this girl,
the one using an oven mitt to eat her frozen gogurt,
is potty trained.
<span class=
I was way more nervous and scared than I should have been.

Took about three days.
We eliminated diapers, bought Dora undies.
Every half hourish we went potty.
We were consistent and didn't leave the house for three days.

And now my eldest is no longer a baby.

(but we did decided pull-ups at night are OK for a little while:) thanks for the tips guys)

for those of you about to embark on the p-train,
don't freak out, its a lot better than you think!

5 comments:

Becca said...

congrats to you guys! I freaked out too with Camden. It wasn't fun by any means, I mean you really have to stay home. We did it about 3 weeks or so after Mason was born. Which a lot of people think is crazy, but you know what? It worked for us. We had a new baby...I wasn't going anywhere for a while anyways! Good for you, Rach.

Gena said...

Woohoo! Way to go! Such a huge thing for the whole family!!

Grandma said...

congrats guys! our little Jackson potty-trained in 2 days pretty awesome. In fact I think the first two Loveland clan did as well. because they have awesome mommies, way to go Rachel.

Sarah said...

Yay! Congratulations! You give me hope. :)

Megan Marie said...

woooooooo!