Monday, October 25, 2010

Another post from the phone

My laptop is dying a slow and painful death. Enter the phone posts:



Today us girls ventured out for our morning walk. I loved it cause it was kinda rainy, about 70, and leaves were falling everywhere....fast forward a few miles later: crazy windy down pour. We looked like we went swimming, with the stroller and fully dressed.

We haven't laughed that hard together in a long time. It's funny how a 1 year old, 2.75 year old and a 24 year old can crack up over the same thing.

The rest of the day was kind of a tough one, but when I remember this morning's walk, I feel a little better.

I highly recommend walking in the rain, and then getting caught in a rain storm, very refreshing.

- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain...my computer is slowly dying too. AND jealous of your walks in the rain. Too cute.

Miriam Lusk said...

It rained here today too. Only it was in the low 40s. Not as refreshing.

Anonymous said...

The rainstorms around here are the best! We went hiking earlier this year and got caught in a monsoon type rain. We were in the middle of the hike so we had no choice but to run as fast as we could through the stream that was forming on the trail. We were all laughing SO hard, including the kids! Rain is such a fun thing :D Especially when it's warm rain.