Friday, October 8, 2010

friday list of to-do:

(my Eden being sneaky)
Photobucket
  • eat the homemade donuts chad is making currently (wasssuppp!?)
  • literally run around in circles with the girls
  • have "white stripes" pandora (my favorite station!)playing allll day
  • play outside, preferably all day
  • maybe (probably not) fold laundry
  • finish and mail off halloween cards to family
  • long walk
  • get my craft on (and probably burn my hand a zillion more times with hot glue)
  • watch stranger than fiction cuddled up with my love

5 comments:

Vashti said...

I love that picture of Eden, so cute!

Becca said...

I love the flower in Eden's hair. Did you make it? If so, how?

Haley said...

that sounds like a perfect friday :) can you post the recipe of mr. chad's donuts?...pretty please. And i LOVE your traveling circus. And those Barbie pancakes are to die for :)

A little Birdie... said...

I really love those sneaky eyes. And those delicious cheeks of hers!

Gena said...

She is such a doll. And I was just wishing for some homemade donuts this evening but didn't have the drive to make them. Can you just mail me a couple?

And thanks for writing me back about the stroller! I am super excited. I think that's the kind I want. One more question, if you don't mind. How much does Lily weigh at 2, almost 3 years old? I was looking on the Web site and it says the back seat holds 33 pounds, and Avie's at 29 right now so I'm wondering if she'd have to sit in the front soon?