Here is a list of random stuff from our house. Full of slimy sickies.
- Remember when Chad took Lils on a airplane date? Well, yesterday we all went on an airplane date. It was a hit. And I was laughing SO HARD. We were sitting across the road from the runway, on a corner, with rather busy traffic. I'm pretty sure people were really confused as to why a family of four was all bundled up with candy freaking out and pointing at the sky.
- Now today, we are staying home all day. I am the only one not sick now. Eden's on the mend, but Lils and Chad are slime-balls. So lots of movies, lots of blankies. I don't know why, but doing nothing like this is wearing. I have no motivation to do anything: email, craft, clean, cook....so I'm sorry if you are being effected.
- In other news, my "hunger" for running has officially returned. I now "HAVE TO" run daily, or I go crazy. It took me about a week of forcing myself out the door daily but now, I look forward to it. And my mile time was much quicker than expected. Not bragging, just saying, if you are having a hard time with exercise, keep pushing yourself, you can do it!
- My sweet friend Haily, gave me a "style award". I feel all special inside!...even though I look down and I am wearing stretch pants and a hoodie...hmmm. Haily is one of those people where you meet her and you're like: "is this girl for real??" And yes, she is, she is that sweet and pretty, and happy in real life.
- For the next little while Chad has weekends off. I forgot what that is like, not going to church alone, and the whole actually knowing when it's a weekend thing. I'm a fan.
- My sister and brother (his first semester!) are at BYU-Idaho now, I got a text from my brother saying: "Hanging out with hot girls ALL DA TIME". If you know my brother, you understand how awesome this text was.
- Lily is THREE at the end of the month. Whaaaa? Other people have three year olds. I don't. When and how did this happen? You bet I have a rad birthday party planned:)
That's all. Hope you enjoyed my very random, somewhat boring, and long list.