Saturday, March 26, 2011

tunes

My house looks like it barfed.
This is what happens when Chad has the car and its rainy out. We three girls trash the place, I don't understand why, but we always do.

Anywho. You NEED to listen to a song my friends put on their youtube site. Holy amazing.
I have never heard a Justin Biber song in my life, and I think I am totally ok with that, cause I have this song to listen instead. Be impressed.


CHECK IT OUT.

 And you now can officially say:
"I knew them before they were super famous."

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad to hear my house isn't the only one that barfed. :)
That's what happens when we're home all day too.

Unknown said...

I enjoy me some Justin Bieber :). I liked the redo- AJ's got a cool voice.
Good food today!

Emma said...

ahhh poop- that wasn't David, that was me...hate it when I forget to change accounts!

Haley said...

even when i do have a car, the house somehow turns into disarray, and there's only 2 of us! ;)

I'll admit I've got bieber fever ;) His songs are clean, and sweet. But those sister and those 2 guys are AWESOME! loved their arrangement =)