Monday, April 4, 2011

a 12 point rough out line of our day

  1. Chad rode his bike to work (go him, it is now 15 miles away...one way)
  2. I got new jeans! I recently have lost weight, and felt I deserved new, non-thrifted, nice jeans. And not saying this to brag, or sound stupid, but I am back to my high school size. It is nice. And folks, if I can do it, you can too.
  3. Lily and Eden ate approximately 100 suckers at the mall...that's how shopping actually gets done.
  4. It was 85, sunny, and windy today. It felt just like a summer semester at BYUI. Brought back SO many hilarious memories.
  5. Chad got two flat tires on his way home from work. Curse you pot holes.
  6. We drove and got him, had to make a million U-turns to get him.
  7. Went to Costco randomly. Me in tie-dye+bball shorts, Chad in running pants+a polo, the girls in their swim suits= us really classy looking.
  8. Tried to leave, but the car battery was dead...lucky for us a nice German lady jumped us and helped us sweaty, ragity looking Meynders.
  9. Wait, both front tires of the car are flat? There's a nail in one?
  10. Came home, had naan and strawberries for dinner.
  11. Now the girls are finally asleep, after many "mommy can you please cuddle with me?" requests from Lily and Eden sobbing: "DAAAHHHDDDEEEEEEEE". 
  12. And we are in bed being nerds on our computers and phones.

7 comments:

Celeste said...

i feel super lame that i'm always the first to leave a comment.

that said, I am so sorry about the tires & the battery and the tie-dye. but not the naan. i'm very not sorry about the naan.

Gena said...

haha, I'm glad Spencer and I aren't the only ones who lay in bed and do that sometimes. :) Sounds like a hectic day but a good one too!

Diana Smith said...

congrats on losing weight!! Good job you for being in your high school size! You are awesome!

Tatiana said...

Yay you for getting new jeans! I did that for Christmas! Stinks about the flat tires though!

Vashti said...

I simply must see you in her new smoking jeans with your new svelte body. That is a demand, not a request.

Please and Thank You.

Haley said...

yay for new jeans! you deserve them for sure after your hard work to get back to HS shape! :) I hope to see that fine bod of yours when you some to Utah! :)

But boo for flat tires...glad Chad and you & your cute lit rescue team were all safe :)

and yay for being nerds in love...adam and i are both on our laptops on the couch as i type this. lol

kaitlyn said...

i am just cracking up about your outfits at costco. A is for awesome