While in GA, our friends introduced us to a smoothie they make often called: THE chocolate monkey.
It's awesome (and vegan if you want it to be!):
- one banana (we find the riper, the better, like brown is a good thing=sweeter)
- two big spoon fulls of peanut butter...little less than a 1/4 cup
- vanilla, about a tsp
- two tbsp cocoa, (I like mine real cocoa-y and kinda bitter so I add more)
- one cup milk (dairy, soy, almond, breast) (just kidding about the breast)
- Ice, probably about a cup of cubes?
And now for Eden after enjoying a chocolate monkey:
And I love her.