Friday, September 2, 2011

count them!

It feels like I've been so busy, but then I look back and not a whole lot has happened this week. Hmmm.
This little one did get FOUR count them: 1-2-3-4 shots yesterday in her little leggies.
Ouch.

That merited a blue popsicle, and a trip to the little toy store by our house to get a tiny teeny elephant...which I'm kinda sure she ate.

Tonight we are headed up to Iowa to visit my Grandma Dolly, the one who insisted I keep my blog alive (so you can thank her for this post).
It will be about a TEN hour drive, count them: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 hours! One way. Pray for me and my ever-separating hips, ok?

3 comments:

Mardee Rae said...

Oh man, I hate the separating hips. Have a great time! I'm planning on being totally fine by next week so let's hang out!

Becca said...

Make sure you get out and walk around! You will love it...once you get there :) Eden sure is a doll. Love her little bloomers!

k said...

aww very cute!! and that had to suck for her :( but at least she gets a prize for being a trooper!