Friday, September 30, 2011

me+20 minutes+can of spray paint+garbage can=

Eden was asleep and I was itching to make something, anything.
I want to have some type of Halloween stuff up, even though we dont have extra cash to go to Hobby Lobby and get awesome stuff.
So instead I cut up a diaper box, made an owl (or "ah-hole" as Eden says) stencil and then sprayed away. With a black sharpie I just drew a spider web and our spidey fam. 
For the branches, I went through our pile in our back yard from our recent tree trimming and spray painted them and popped them into some old glass pop bottles.

Happy October eve!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Good thinkin' with the owl!
I love decorating for the seasons. Especially on a budget, it adds personality!

Erin said...

wow, u are seriously amazingly creative. I am amazed at the ideas you come up with!

k said...

the branches look awesome!