Wednesday, October 12, 2011

shower number 3

Tonight my awesome friend Joy threw me a baby shower.
I was against it at first, seeing that this is my THIRD GIRL...but eventually she convinced me and people not only showed up but I walked away with some dang cute stuff that we actually needed.
I of course, forgot my camera, so my iphone pics will have to do I guess.
This little party made the arrival of this baby girl seem a little more "real", holding little pink polka-dot onesies and realizing that soon a baby will fill them, crazy. 
I have only a handful of things to get and get done and we will be "ready"...well, as ready as we can be for a third child.

So excited to meet you little one, don't rush it, take your time, but know we are so excited for you to be here with us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post... deffinatively you are sharing some usefull aspects...

jyotishi
It promotes the reclaiming of our union with the energy within,
through the teaching of the Enlightened Spiritual
Masters of Tantra, Tantra Puja, Tantrik Healings,
Tantra worship and More.