Tuesday, February 7, 2012

typical tuesday: Hayley Gardiner

So remember when I said I met up with a e-friend? Well, here she is! We "met" via the instagram app on iphones through mutual e-friends and now we are real life friends. Make sense? I think she is awesome, and consider her a great friend. We try and meet up and play about once a week, we have girls the same ages (some only a few days apart) and its a tutu-princess-sparkly party every time we do.
Here is Hayley!:

Hello!

I'm Hayley. I live up here in Arkansas with my little (whoops) big family. I have 4 girls and one amazing guy who puts up with tutus, princess talk, cat fights, and lots of kisses.

Here is our Tuesday. Enjoy.

Untitled-1

First things first, my previously mentioned husband gets up with my oldest to help get her off to full-day Kindergarten. He usually does the breakfast and keeps her going so they aren't late. I jump up and make her lunch just before they head out the door.

Untitled-2

If the other two are up he gets them breakfast too (I told ya he's amazing). At some point in this morning madness I am usually nursing our baby in bed. My 4 year old loves snuggles after breakfast so once everything is settled down we get cozy on the couch together.

Untitled-3

Dance class is at 10am on Tues mornings so after dressing, hair do's, diaper changes, and making myself look presentable we are out the door.

Untitled-4

Gigi (2) is quite the stinker at class today and refuses to participate until the parachute comes out, meanwhile I reconsider even bringing her to class, but I know she'll throw a fit if she isn't involved with Greta (4).
Untitled-5

After class we head to a friends house for lunch/play date. Also, the momma's catch up on some trash TV.

Untitled-6

Back home around 1pm we try to do some chores before picking up Ava from Kindergarten. Diapers are changed again, baby nursed, laundry put away, and dishes are done.

Photobucket

I also plan out what we are going to have for dinner. I bought some leeks that need to be eaten up.

Untitled-7

Turns out it's a beautiful day. I check out the weather and do a little Instagram-ing on my phone while we wait in line to pick her up.

Untitled-8

Back home Baby Rosie is fed and put down to nap while Greta goes to timeout for being a little to aggressive, i.e. hitting.
Untitled-9
We decide to enjoy the 60+ degree weather and ride bikes for a bit then make some cookies for dessert. They are super easy and my helpers practically do all the work. Too bad they also make a terrible mess.
Untitled-10
Around 6pm that great guy comes home.

Untitled-11

And dinner is served.

Untitled-12

Then baths are given and the children are put to bed with a story and kiss.

Yay! I think. We survived another one!

Photobucket

To wind down I post on my blog, read my book, and finally crash with my husband for the night...


until 2:30am when the baby wakes.


3 comments:

April said...

This sounds like my life except instead of 4 girls it's boys! haha

Hayley said...

Yay!

Thanks for having me today Rach!

Southern Belle said...

I love the lunch/ trash tv/play date, that would totally be right down my alley! Adorable girls! And cute house too:)