Wednesday, October 24, 2012

eee! eeee! eeee!!!

I don't know why, but for some reason, I don't really "get into" a holiday until its pretty much almost past us. Like...Halloween is less than a week away and I am JUST now putting stuff up to get a little spooky.

Better late then never I guess?! 
The bats, I am kinda obsessed with them, they start coming out of my fire place and are all over my walls flying out the front door, maybe like 50 black bats I cut out today? My hands are a wee bit sore.

Side note, notice the skull on the mantle? Its a candle, that got left in our attic in during the summer. Its totally all melted and warped, but I kinda love it like that.

I also walked around Walmart for about an hour and tried to figure out what our family could be, for the smallest price. I got some felt, puff paint, and some leggings and I we'll turn out rather rad. Let's be mysterious and reveal what we are going to be on the big day, shall we?

6 DAYS!!!

No comments: