Thursday, February 14, 2013

my tiny, chubby, crazy, silly valentine

Last night my true love gave me a little tiny camera.
Well, it feels little tiny compared to my old camera+lens (...remember I sold it so I could rip up our carpet and put hard (fake) wood in?), any ways, here's the first picture from it!

This morning I laid Magger-oo down for her nap #1 and a few minutes later went to check on her, and I found her like this:
Sound asleep snuggling her teddy bear so tight.
I just want to scoop her up and run, and never let her grow up.
Just stay my tiny, chubby, crazy, silly, valentine forever.

But I didn't I tucked her in her blankies and quietly shut the door, and smiled at how awesome this whole mom thing can be.

Now The girls and I are going to watch a Valentine's episode of Diego, and then finish up Chad's valentine that we will deliver once my my tiny, chubby, crazy, silly valentine wakes up from her nap.

I'll post what we made him later...it's pretty post-worthy.

1 comment:

Natasha and Jesse said...

This post made me cry. My baby boy recently turned 9 months and I want to do the same with him. Scoop him up and never let him grow up either. Time goes so, so fast.