Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fin de escuela!



That's right, end of school for me, done, no more, I graduated!

Last night to be exact and and I looked so lovely in my tent that I wore and my little weird hat too. So when all was said and done I ended up majoring in Health Science, with my emphasis in Public Health, and I also got my associates in Paramedicine. I really have LOVED my experience at BYUI. I love this school. I have made some amazing friends and have had some awesome experiences. I really have some great professors too that would take time for me and really help me. It has been awesome and wouldn't change it for the world!
What are the plans for me now you ask? Well I plan on having my baby and being a mommy. I want to get my masters eventually but I don't know when...we'll see... probably when my kids are in school......

7 comments:

Carly said...

I am so excited for you, Rachel! That is a huge accomplishment and it's such good timing, too! :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, Congratulations!! Doesn't it feel weird to be done though?!

Logan and Lisa said...

Congratulations Rach! You are so lucky. I can't wait until that day comes for me.

Holly said...

Congrats! Check out my new blog!
http://broadfam.blogspot.com

Amiee said...

CONGRATS RACHEL!

Jessica Kettle said...

congratulations rach! Isn't that the best feeling EVER? what an accomplishment. I got your cards today. So cute!

Janice said...

Congratulations! Sorry this is so late, I haven't checked on your blog for awhile, obviously. Good for you. some of us may never make it back to actually graduate:)