Thursday, December 6, 2007

foto shoooot!!




If you didnt know already, or if you dont look at others people's blog friends who you dont know (like I do) My cousin Jessica Kettle is an AWESOME photographer! We were able to go down to visit her before Thanksgiving and do a little photo-shoot. It was fun, she was awesome, cause really I am not used to get my picture taken...let a lone with a tummy showing! SO here are some that she has on her blog that I stole.... (sorry Todd and Joy if the tummy shot wierds you out like some others I know;)
ps-That was a few weeks ago, and I am even bigger now. Chad and I call it a 'tummy explosion'. I was feeling pretty good until at church some girl came up and was like "are you having twins?!" I smiled and secretly wanted to be mad. So just incase you were wondering I am over 7 months pregnant!! Less than 2 months and we get to see our little Lily! Little excited? I think so. On the whole pregnancy front for me...its getting hard. Hard to breath sitting in lecture seats in classes, hard to sleep, hard to walk up hill, hard to tie my shoes w/out taking a break:), hard to shave my legs. Basically everything is a chore except for laying on my side:) Amazingly enough though, I am still really happy and have'nt been too hormonal...as far as I know, Chad might beg to differ;) But thats how it goes right? And from what I hear its worth it! So T-minus 2 months...woo hoooo!!!! (but I'll take her a little earlier if she wants to come)


8 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

They turned out SOOO cute! Way to go Jess!

Meredith said...

i LOVE the pics!!! I think the pics as well as the people in them are BEAUTIFUL!!

Sheena said...

You look great!!!

Amiee said...

Wow! Those are awesome pictures!! You're looking cute and great!

Alli said...

How sweet! Those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen!! You are absolutely Beeeeautiful!!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

I like the pictures. The one in the dress is my fav.

Logan and Lisa said...

I love all of them. You look so beautiful.

Jessica Kettle said...

awww shucks. i'm glad you like em! it was so fun getting together with you guys.