Wednesday, April 2, 2008

lots of pics....

Lily was being so cute today, totally entertaining herself...
sometimes she gets lucky and finds her hand and starts sucking like crazy, then she gets excited and totally flails her arms and loses it
today she looked SO big, wearing jeans, and that little sweater and even boots, my little girl is growing up!
we had a surprise bday party for chad this weekend, was a total blast...more blogging for that later...heather took all the pics, i was the lame wife and didn't take any:)


all these pics are amazing carly! you are way too modest in saying they aren't good, so cute and fun! you are going to be one amazing photog!

so these pics were taken by my friend carly who is trying to build up her portfolio and did some testing with heather and i and our babies, it was so fun! and free...so even more fun!







6 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

Carly and I were just talking about how BEAUTIFUL you are! Especially in the b&w one!

April said...

Very cute! I need a friend whose a photographer, not fair!I love your red shoes!
April

Carly said...

Hey Rachel,
Thanks I appreciate it-- to be fair, though, I had some pretty good subjects to work with! :)
I'll get them to you today or tomorrow. Thanks for your time, it was fun!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Rach!!! I love the last one of you and Lily especially.

I'm excited for you guys to get here! You're flying into Bellingham right? I'm so glad you guys will be here this summer!! Somtime this summer you two should plan a day-date in Seattle and swing by my house on the way and let me hang out with Lily hahah!! I love you!

Jessica Kettle said...

dude rach, you look hot. I love the bw of the two of you together and the last one I lovelovelove. You're both just adorable and Carly did a good job too!

Alli said...

These pictures are so dang cute! I love them!

PS: I LOVE your hair. Just thought I'd let you know...