Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Chads' been tagged?!?!


So although this is both chad and Rachel's blog, it is really mostly for the most part only Rachel's and I, chad, and just a bi-standard.  but as it is going, Joysophena as tagged the innocent but make them guilty and here I am...

Here are the RULES:
Tag rules:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results.


So I am going to follow rule number three and let Jan take care of the rest.. 

1.  I broke the screen on my telephone the other day causing me to not be able to see my contacts... so I have to regather them up... painful.
2. My toes nails look kinda fungus like, but it is just because they have been broken so many times.  I only have one fungus toe...
3. My left bicept is smaller than my right bicept... I never did like construction...
4. If I could, I would love to go to a small Italian town and learn to cook from them.. I love Italian/Mediteranian food and want to know how to cook it the non-americanized way.
5. I can't stand drool... I would much rather change a diaper...
6. I have a third nipple, which is probably just a scar, but it is fun to think that it is a third nipple.. it makes me distiguised. 

So that is the end of that.

1 comment:

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

I think Todd wants to come with you to learn how to cook. He misses you so bad during his baking tangents. Thanks for doing the tag! We miss you guys. :(