Wednesday, June 4, 2008

nap time.

So I saw a bumper sticker today that read:"You don't work 'full time' until you're a mom." And I totally had to smile, cause honestly, its 24 hrs 7 days a week...FOREVER! But I'll say it again, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mom.
Yesterday Lily had her 4 month shots:( I have Chad come when its shots time, he holds her. I only got a little teary-eyed, she was screaming so bad, it killed me. But it didn't last too long, after about 5 or 10 minutes she was smiling and laughing with Chad. I really think its more traumatic for me than her sometimes. Also another amazing Lily feat is she slept through the night, but not just the usual like 6 hours, it was 8 hours!!! then after an hour of being awake, she took another 2 hour nap! soooo cool. Today Chad got off work a little early so he had time to fit in a little nap, he and Lils are good nap buddies.
This is her a few days ago after our walk, she almost always falls asleep in the front pack, she did then and i took her out and laid her down with out her even waking up, it was awesome. I just love how she is just totally sprawled out!

nap time today...right now actually:) he wraps her up in our comforter and holds the bink and in about 5 minutes shes out.


1 comment:

A little Birdie... said...

She's got him wrapped around her finger thats for sure! Love the last pic! Well, and the first. And basically all of them :)