Friday, July 11, 2008

If Lily ran for president....

She'd be called baberham lincoln. Isnt she just smoke'n in this new bikini???
Scotty and Chad went golfing today and we went to pick them up after shop'n for swim suits. Lily wanted a try at driving. Dont worry I waited until we were out of the fast lane for her to take her turn.
For reals though, Scotty did drive, his big test is tomorrow!!!
sales pitch for Old Navy: I got this suit for only $8.00!!! Its totally cute on too, so there ya go. Old Navy has sweet deals on swim wear!

3 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

I have the same one, but in brown! (Yours, not Lily's) But you got a much better deal. I thought I got a steal at $15. Way to go you!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

So I LOVE Lily's swimsuit. And that color pink will look amazing with your skin tone.

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Sorry to leave another comment, but I just looked at your other post, and there is no way you are really lily's mom. Seeing you guys side by side is actually pretty funny. And I have to tell you that you look AMAZING! It's good that I can't see you in person because I would be so jealous.