Thursday, July 3, 2008

old tag by Carly...

Sorry Carly, I totally forgot you tagged me, then I read Heathers and remembered.
This was a fun one!
Rules:1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/(I used images.google.com a bit, too, it's a little easier to find a usable picture sometimes!)
2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box
3. Use your favorite image of the subject.
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer.
Hometown::::::
Bellingham. LOVE it here.
Favorite Hobby: Painting and laughing with friends.
Favorite Vehicle:::
a long board. I could care less about cars honestly.


Dream Career:::: a doctor with out borders. and then to be a girl rocker (this is Meg and Dia, so rad)

Guilty Pleasure:::Icecream cures all. Project Runway, put them together...could be celestial.


Favorite Restaurant::::Malards icecream....simply amazing, no typical flavors:Lavender, avocado, ginger peach....

Favorite Vacation spot::: I have never been, but pretty sure it will be my favorite whenever I go, the Greek Islands
Favorite Flower::::: Lily...duh.
Favorite Color::: YELLOW!!!
Favorite Actor:: Steve Carell.


So now I tag:::::::: April L./ Joy J./Janell S./ Mimi S.

3 comments:

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

I want to go to that beach and the greek islands. As soon as Todd and Chad make it big as chefs, we are so going.

Nicole said...

Loved reading your tag! I'm so excited for the book to come out. I'm talking to you first about it! Hope life is great! By the way the wedding picture is my favorite!

Johnny and Eirian said...

I'm totally with you on your entire list...especially the project runway bit! Can't wait for the new season to start SOON!!