Saturday, August 30, 2008

multiple heads are better than one right?

I asked for parenting advice and wow, did i get great feedback?! so awesome, thanks everyone who made me feel like not a horrible mommy.

anywho, I am trying to get ideas. I wanna see if there are any jobs out there that i can do from home (via the computer or something), or something with real flexible hours so i will only work when chads home ya know?
to give you ideas... I have a bachelors degree in Health Science, emphasising in Public Health, an Associates degree in Paramedicine and am EMT, PALS, BTLS and ACLS certified. I did an internship at the health department teaching classes and i worked at a fire department for a year as an EMT. I also have over 600 hours of clinicals at the hospital/fire departments. Anyone have any ideas???

my dream job would be to work for an NGO (non-governmental organization) and help set up health programs for impoverished countries, like immunizations, birth control, basic health eduaction...all that good stuff.

so if anyone has any out of the box ideas or places to look for something that would 'fit' me, thatd be great. or if you know of anyone that wants to give me some money, that works too.

No comments: