Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Best Wife EVER!!!!

So as the wifey sleepeth... the Hustband worketh...

I have been gone quite a bit this week due to many different variables.. but now that I have a bit of time before I go to bed, I thought I would let the world in on a little secret... Rachel is like the Gillette (sp) razor. . . . . ... "THE BEST A MAN CAN GET!!!!" She is amazazing.

I am trying my hardest to figure out balance between family and class and homework and meetings and networking and eating and sleeping and trying to stay healthy and all the other things that I need to do and rach has been a trooper.. She is doing such a great job raising our daughter. She keeps a great house. She is always excited when I come home, yelling at me from the living room to come see what Lily is now doing... She waits up late for me and cuddles with me. She is so patient. So I thought that unknown to her, I would post a blog in the wee hours of the night and let the world know that Rachel, the wife of Chad, is not only the person that I adore and love, but that I am so grateful for. Rach.. when you see this, I love you.... or I feel as you the same recipicating to you the feelings that you feel... or however that one goes.. Love you hun..

Chad

P.S. sorry there are no pictures..

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That was very sweet Chad. Steve is in the same boat. It's hard being a grad student with a family. But it does get easier. You learn how to balance things and how to multitask. Which, actually, works out for you in the long run. Steve has gotten a lot of compliments about juggling everything from recruiters. It's a great life skill to learn now, before you start a job. Anyways, good job on letting your wonderful wife know this. Don't forget to do this often. Take care and good luck in school!

April said...

Ahhh, that was really sweet! I love how Chad refered to you as the "gillette razor...the best a man can get!" That was hilarious!
I know how hard it can be on our husbands with work, school, callings, being a fun daddy and attentive husband. I am sure chad is doing a great job and balancing it all really well. Soon this school thing will finally be over for all of you.
April

Carly said...

*tear* "the best a man can get"... you crack me up chad!!!! what a good hubby!
it looks like you guys are doing a GREAT job balancing everything right now - i'm sure it gets overwhelming.

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

You're both so awesome!

Nicole said...

That was so nice of you Chad!!! A girl needs that every once in a while! And I'm sure you are just as good! Rach, Lily is growing up so fast! She is freakin adorable!!!

Janice said...

ahh, you're such a teddy bear. You youngsters are just the greatest, and I'm proud to know ya!

Sarah said...

That is so sweet!