Thursday, September 4, 2008

oh and by the way...

Lily is totally crawling an pulling herself up on everything. Literally like 5 minutes after my parents left, she crawled across the room!(video coming soon) Now its like a I have a little puppy that follows me around:) I'll be in the bathroom getting ready and let her play in her room with her toys, and she'll come peer around the corner to check on me. (ps- Janell, dont worry, she wore this onsie UNDER her jammies...no one it public saw.)
Now our downstairs bathroom is a mystery to her, cause the door is always shut. So this morning when I was brushing my hair, she crawled over as fast as she could and got in, to find the TP...oh was a glorious find.
no joke, she was in there for at least 15 minutes just playing with the crinkly plastic wrap on it.

looks like we found our new babysitter.

No comments: